Unrequited Love Quotes: Make Your Love Feel Special!
Before we can head forward, let’s understand what unrequited love means? Unrequited love refers to one-sided love. In most cases, the person who has an unrequited love for another person doesn’t tell the latter about it. Unrequited love can never be understood by everyone until you have been in the same position. If you too are one amongst them, then this blog can help you feel better. We have covered the top unrequited love quotes that will give you multiple ways to think about this type of love you’re experiencing.
To help you with this, we have put together a handpicked selection of cute love quotes for her to share with your partner. These love quotes will definitely sweeten your girlfriend’s day. The emotional spectrum that love evokes is quite wide. It can evoke amazing emotions ranging from pure happiness to excitement and ecstasy. And although there is sometimes a little torment involved, love is generally very uplifting and joyous. Love makes us overcome the biggest and most difficult obstacles. It shows us what it means to love someone unconditionally and take care of their happiness as if it were our own. Love can sometimes make us do a little crazy and stupid things, but most of the time love inspires us a lot.
Top Unrequited Love Quotes To Read Right Now:
- “I have to admit, an unrequited love is so much better than a real one. I mean, it’s perfect… As long as something is never even started, you never have to worry about it ending. It has endless potential.”- Sarah Dessen, The truth about forever
- ”Unrequited love does not die; it’s only beaten down to a secret place where it hides, curled and wounded.” (Elle Newmark)
- “I know this sounds crazy to say after one encounter but I kind of fell for you pretty hard and it has been forever since I’ve connected to anyone like this and my heart is kind of broken in a million pieces.” – BJ Novak, One More Thing
- ”You can close your eyes to the things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to the things you don’t want to feel.” (Johnny Depp)
- “I did not know how long it took to get over such a love, and that even when you did, when you loved again, you would always carry a sliver of it in your stitched-together heart.”- Christina Haag, Come to the Edge
- ”Perhaps unrequited love was a specter in the house, a presence that brushed at the edge of senses, a heat in the dark, a shadow under the sun.” (Sherry Thomas)
- “Let no one who loves be called altogether unhappy. Even love unreturned has its rainbow.”- J.M. Barrie, The Little Minister
The feelings of unrequited love are difficult to be comforted.
However with the unrequited love quotes shared above, reading them each once a day can make this journey easier for you.
So, which unrequited love quotes did you like?
Was there any that caught your attention?