Health Tips To Follow In The Tough Time Of Covid-19
Due to the COVID-19 situation around the whole world the citizens are facing with the reality of carrying each and every task and routines of the day within their home. This includes schooling and telecommuting. Staying home is very essential for the flattening of the curve and preventing the spread of COVID-19. Due to this change in the routine it is leaving many in unfamiliar territory, especially when it comes to leading a healthy lifestyle.
Below are the tips for staying healthy during home quarantine:
- Always keep your home environment neat and clean.
- Keep your workouts regular at home too.
- Schedule your meal and try to stick to it.
- Take a proper care of your mental health.
- Take a break for yourself from the news and social media
- Sleep proper.
- Keep your body hydrated.
Having A Health Eating Habits Include:
- Being physically more active and choose a good amounts of nutritious homemade drinks and foods in order to meet your energy needs.
- Have a wide variety of healthy nutritious foods.
- Drink at least 8 to 9 glass of water daily and stay hydrated.
- Limit the amount of foods that contains saturated fat, added sugars and added salt such as biscuits, processed meats, commercial burgers, pizza, cakes, pastries, pies, fried foods, potato chips, crisps and other sugary etc.
- Avoid drinking alcohol.
- Always care homemade food for yourself by preparing and storing it safely.
Food safety Tips for Coronavirus
COVID-19 is a respiratory disease which can be spread from person to person. It is not at all a food borne disease. There is no evidence in order to suggest people that they will get infected by swallowing the virus in, or on, drinks or foods. So, it is always a best idea to practice safe handling and preparation of food. While preparing and storing your food:
• Maintain a good hygiene practices around your kitchen.
• Always wash the fruit and vegetables under running water before consuming it.
• Try to avoid preparing food for other people if you are have some symptoms of respiratory illness.