Reduce urinating pains and prevent leakages and incontinence

  • what it flotrol

    Flotrol– Natural bladder controller

    Millions are affected by urinary incontinence, loss of bladder control. Flotrol bladder control is a natural herbal formula that helps in improving the bladder controlling capacities of weakened muscles while…

  • Ingredients that make it best

    The natural bladder control formula contains only natural ingredients. The two primary ingredients that work wonder are: soybean germ extract and pumpkin seed extract. If you go back to the…

  • does flotrol really work

    Does it really work?

    A normal human being’s bladder has a working capacity of 400 to 500 milliliters. At the time of urination, muscles known as sphincters either relax or contract to either stop…

  • flotrol reviews

    Flotrol Reviews

    Fortunately it has been gaining some positive reviews by many online customers. Most of the reviews show a tremendous support to Flotrol for reducing incontinence. There have been clinical evidences…

Get Your FREE Flotrol TRIAL Today !

Flotrol-A Clinically Studied Product

clinically tested

Flotrol is not some cheap and unproven supplement available over the counter. It is clinically proven to be effective in strengthening the weakened muscles that keep urine flow under control. According to one study, about 15% of people felt better about their bladders only after 3 days of using the supplement. The remaining 85% of people reported positive effects of the supplement after the first 7 days of usage. Some other studies prove that it contains only natural ingredients that are highly effective in treating hyper activity of bladder.

Before & After

before and after

It really was very embarrassing for me and my wife to go to any social event. I always ended up in bathrooms. There were times when people used to make parodies out of it. My wife, Sam, told me to find a cure for this. I spoke to a friend about this problem and he introduced me to this natural ingredient supplement. I have cured myself thoroughly, thanks!


Real customer testimonials that will blow your mind.

“This is great! I started my routine as soon as Flotrol came in the mail, and in about 7 days, all my symptoms started to fade, and in 10 days they were virtually gone. I can’t recommend this product enough. And for this price, it’s a steal, as I would pay well over $100 for a product that worked this well and this quickly.”

Karen Brymer

GET YOUR FLOTROL HURRY UP! Limited Supply Available